Where Children Can:
Who Can Join an Adventurer Club?
- Learn Christian Values
- Experience the joy of doing things well
- Learn good sportsmanship
- Discover their God-given abilities and use them to benefit themselves and others
Any child, ages 4 through 9, who promises to abide by the Adventurer Pledge and Adventurer Law can join an Adventurer Club. Although the Adventurer Club is sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, children of any faith are encouraged to join.
- Children ages 4 through 9 are eligible.
- Club activities include crafts, outings, regular club meetings and the Adventurer must agree before joining the club to participate and cooperate in their activities.
- Members must be faithful in attendance.
- The Adventurer's parents must be willing to cooperate with the regulations and activities of the club.
- Members must pay an application fee.
- Adventurers are expected to obey all regulations, instructions, and orders of the Adventurer staff.
- Clubs members must be willing to participate in community projects and outreach programs (Fall can collection, Nursing Home visits, etc.)
- Adventurers must learn and keep the Adventurer Pledge and Adventurer Law.
The Adventure Club is full of creativity and imagination! Children learn about the Bible, health and fitness, nature, and people skills. Take a look at this year's planned activities.